The Town of Wellesley Department of Public Works is dedicated to providing in a safe and cost effective manner the essential, emergency, and maintenance services, together with information and planning support, to protect, maintain, and improve the Town's assets and infrastructure for the safety and well being of the community.
Hunnewell Field / New Restroom Facility Test Program
The Town has recently rented a large restroom trailer building and placed it for public use over the next month. The facility is located beside the old restroom facility that is currently closed. We would like to receive public feedback on this facility while it is here, until November 12, 2018. You can send your comments by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15, 2018. This feedback will help the town determine the best option for replacing the old restroom facility. If the trailer unit is selected, it will be given a different exterior design.
- Accepted.Unaccepted Street List 2018
- Engineering Division Driveway Aprons and Curb Cut Policy (PDF)
- Petition for Repairs for Private Ways (PDF)
- Public Private Trench Excavations and Work in the Public Way (PDF)
- Public Way Excavation Rules and Specifications (PDF)
- Street Occupancy and Trench Permit Form (PDF)