The Office of the Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has approved the Wellesley 2018 Annual Town Meeting Town Bylaw and Zoning Articles.
The following Wellesley Town Bylaw Amendments are in effect as of August 15, 2018.
- Article 9 amending Town Bylaw Article 55 – Revolving Funds.
- Article 32 amending Town Bylaw – Revised Language of Various Articles and Sections.
- Article 33 amending Town Bylaw Article 47 – Animal Control Regulations.
- Article 34 amending Town Bylaw – Alcohol Regulations in Town Buildings.
- Article 35 amending Town Bylaw Article 52 – Bylaw, Rule or Regulation Violations, Non-Criminal Disposition.
The Town of Wellesley shall henceforth publish amendments to the Town Bylaw (MGL Chapter 40 Section 32).
The following Zoning Bylaw Amendments are in effect as of the date of the Town Meeting vote.
- Article 28 ZBL Section IA and XVI – Recreational Marijuana Establishment Prohibition. Effective April 23, 2018.
- Article 29 Zoning Map Amendment - Rezoning of NRC Properties. Effective April 3, 2018. Exhibit maps available for review.
- Article 30 Zoning Map Amendment - Zoning Map Corrections. Effective April 3, 2018. Exhibit maps available for review.
- Article 36 Zoning Map Amendment – Rezoning of 170-184 Worcester Street and 7 Burke Lane. Effective April 3, 2018. Exhibit maps available for review.
The Town of Wellesley shall henceforth publish amendments to the Zoning Bylaw (MGL Chapter 40 Section 32).