Election Update 10/27/2020
Due to a directive from the Massachusetts State Elections Division, the Ballots and Payment Drop Box will be closed on Saturday October 31, 2020 from 5:00 PM until Sunday November 1, 2020 at 9:00 AM.
The Presidential and State Election is scheduled for Tuesday November 3, 2020.
The Election Warrant has been posted at Town Hall and the Police Station.
Vote by Mail
Voters are encouraged to Vote by Mail.
To find the status of your ballot request, go to the Secretary of State Track My Ballot Website. If it says "Pending", your request has been received and a ballot will be mailed soon.
Vote by Mail ballots must be returned to Town Hall, no later than 8:00 PM on November 3, 2020 either via USPS mail or the Ballots and Payment drop box in front of Town Hall (across from the bell).
The State has provided postage paid white envelopes that do not require a stamp to be mailed.
Ballot information is available on the State website here.
Voters who have received a Vote by Mail ballot may change their mind and vote in-person. However, only the first ballot submitted will be counted.
In-Person Early Voting
in-Person Early Voting will be available October 17-30 at a the Tolles Parsons Center (COA) at 500 Washington Street.
- Saturday October 17 and Sunday October 18: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Monday October 19-Friday October 23: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday October 24 and Sunday October 25: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Monday October 26-Friday October 30: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
The Town Clerk's Office is providing this list of Frequently Asked Questions for the 2020 Election. Please click here to view.
Voter Rights Resources
All residents have the right to vote, free from intimidation and harassment.
ALL School Based Polling Locations have MOVED for the 2020 Elections!
- New Polling Locations Map
- Polling Locations Change Evaluation Report
- Precincts A (Bates), B (Sprague) and C (Upham) have moved to the Municipal Light Plant at 4 Municipal Way.
- Precincts D (Schofield) and E (Fiske) have moved to the Warren Building at 90 Washington Street.
- Precinct F (Dana Hall) has moved to the Wellesley Village Congregational Church at 2 Central Street.
There are NO CHANGES at the other precincts.
- Precinct G is at the Wellesley Free Library at 530 Washington Street.
- Precinct H is at the Tolles Parsons Center - Council on Aging at 500 Washington Street. (The TPC is open for Elections ONLY.)