Financial Assistance

MEMA Recovery Information:

Distaster relief resources and financial assistance information from the federal government and the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA). 

Unemployment & Social Security:

Guidance on what you should do if you become unemployed: 

Information concerning unemployment Insurance: 

Social Security Information: 

IRS/Tax Information:

Relief for taxpayers: 

Free File: 

Where’s my refund? 

IRS payment plans: 

Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA): 

DTA offers Transitional Aid to families with Dependent children (TAFDC), Emergency Aid to the Elderly, Disabled, and Children (EAEDC), and the State Supplement Program (SSP). 

Income assistance: