Town Meeting and Special Town Meeting
Annual Town Meeting
Wellesley's 2022 Annual Town Meeting took place March 28 and 29, April 4 5, 11, 12 and April 25 via the Zoom videoconferencing platform. See the 2022 Annual Town Meeting Update and Results webpage for more information.
A Special Town Meeting was held within the 2022 Annual Town Meeting April 11, 2022. See the Special Town Meeting webpage for more information.
If additional Special Town Meetings are required, these dates will be determined by the Select Board. Notifications are posted at Town Hall, at the Wellesley Police Department, and on the Town of Wellesley website.
Annual Town Meeting Materials
- Moderator certification for 2022 Remote Annual Town Meeting
- Notice of Remote 2022 Annual Town Meeting (signed and stamped)
- 2022 Annual Town Meeting warrant
- 2022 ATM Advisory Chair Letter to the Town
- 2022 ATM Advisory Report
- 2022 ATM Motions as of 3/16/2022
- 2022 ATM Memorial Resolutions
- Proposed Amendments to Town/General Bylaws
- ATM Article 28: Allow Service and Consumption of Alcohol on Sidewalks/Commercial Rights of Way (redline)
- ATM Article 29: Climate Action Committee Reporting Structure (redine)
- ATM Article 30: Wellesley Housing Authority Board Composition (redline)
- ATM Article 31: Fines for Instructors Using Town Resources for Private Gain (redline)
- ATM Article 32: Update Select Board Administrative Actions (redline)
- Proposed Amendments to Zoning Bylaws (redlines)