The Town of Wellesley Department of Public Works is dedicated to providing in a safe and cost effective manner the essential, emergency, and maintenance services, together with information and planning support, to protect, maintain, and improve the Town's assets and infrastructure for the safety and well being of the community.
Street Permit Applications will not be accepted after November 1.
NEW! Weekend Hours of Operation
at the RDF
Effective Saturday, September 7, 2019
Saturdays: 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
Sundays: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
(April - November)
- Accepted.Unaccepted Street List 2018
- Engineering Division Driveway Aprons and Curb Cut Policy (PDF)
- Petition for Repairs for Private Ways (PDF)
- Public Private Trench Excavations and Work in the Public Way (PDF)
- Public Way Excavation Rules and Specifications (PDF)
- Street Occupancy and Trench Permit Form (PDF)