The warrant for the 2022 Annual Town Meeting is closed.
Potential articles for consideration include:
- The allowance of alcohol on town sidewalks within Commercial Districts
- Modification to One Day Alcohol Licenses to allow for profit sales
- Climate Action Committee- Staff Realignment
- Town Bylaw Select Board Administrative Actions
- Weekly Warrants
- House Numbers
- Addition of Assistant Exec. Director as Principal Staff
- Appointments of Inspectors
- Establishing study committee to review Town Meeting Articles and Procedures and the term of Moderator
Two Citizen Petitions have also been submitted: 1) a petition to amend the Worcester Street Zoning bylaw, and 2) a petition that the Town will vote to provide an Academic Excellence Advisory to the School Committee and the Superintendent of the Wellesley Public Schools.
The Select Board will sign and post the warrant following its meeting on January 18, 2022.
Annual Town Meeting is scheduled to begin on March 28, 2022.