During the months of July and August, Town of Wellesley departments will follow a summer schedule.
All offices and buildings will be CLOSED on Thursday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
Town Hall will be open late (until 6 p.m.) on Tuesdays beginning July 9 through September 3 to accommodate evening business. The building will close at Noon on Fridays beginning July 5 through August 30.
Summer hours in certain Town Hall departments may vary. Please check the Town of Wellesley website for specific department information.
Hours for other Town buildings are:
- Department of Public Works - Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Recycling and Disposal Facility (RDF) hours vary)
- Wellesley Municipal Light Plant - Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Council on Aging (Tolles Parsons Center, 500 Washington Street) - Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Recreation (90 Washington Street) - Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Facilities (888 Worcester Street) - Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Hours for Wellesley Public Schools and the Wellesley Free Libraries may be found on those specific websites.
Enjoy the summer!