At its January 7, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Voted to authorize the DPW to proceed with the removal of the Hunnewell Oak Tree based on the recommendation of Plant Healthcare Consultants which deemed the tree high risk and a safety hazard.
- Was presented the Spring 2019 MCAS Results.
- Was presented with the May 2019 PISA (Progamme for International Student Assessment) results for the High School.
- Received the results of the NEASC review of the High School regarding its accreditation status.
- Voted to appoint Melissa Martin as the backup liaison to the PBC for the Hunnewell
Elementary School Project.
- Received an update from the Superintendent on the Redistricting process.
- Received a general update on HHU related issues.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the January 7, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
01/15/20 - Hardy/Upham Feasibility Study Community Forum 2 - WMS Auditorium - 7 pm
01/21/20 - School Committee Mtg - Police Station - 6:30 pm
01/22/20 - Redistricting Community Forum - WMS Auditorium - 7 pm
01/28/20 - Redistricting Community Forum - WMS Auditorium - 9 am
01/28/20 - School Committee Mtg - Town Hall - 6:30 pm
02/11/20 - School Committee Mtg - Town Hall - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships