At its January 21, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Held a public hearing on the WPS FY21 Budget.
- Voted to appoint Officer Matthew Wall as the new WPS Resource Officer and Attendance Officer, replacing Officer Evan Rosenberg.
- Was presented the WPS Redistricting Options.
- Heard an update on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion work presented by
Dr. Charmie Curry, WPS Director of DE&I.
- Continued discussions on the FY21 budget.
- Addressed the following HHU issues:
- the process and timeline for a 3rd school trigger
- debrief from 1/15/20 community forum
- general update
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the January 21, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
01/22/20 - Redistricting Community Forum - WMS Auditorium - 7 pm
01/28/20 - Redistricting Community Forum - WMS Auditorium - 9 am
01/28/20 - School Committee Mtg - Town Hall - 6:30 pm
02/11/20 - School Committee Mtg & Redistricting Public Hearing - Town Hall - 6:30 pm
02/25/20 - School Committee Mtg - Town Hall - 6:30 pm
02/26/20 - School Committee Office Hours - WHS Faculty Dining Room
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships