At its May 12, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Held a public hearing and voted not to participate in the School Choice Program for the 2020-21 School Year.
- Was provided the results of the Parent/Guardian and Student Remote Learning Surveys.
- Received an update on the Grade 5 WOW Equity Project for 2020.
- Voted to approve the Middle School Building Systems Project Design Signoff.
- Voted to approve the Child Lab Tuition Refund in the amount of $1,925 as presented in Version 1A.
- Reviewed the Superintendent’s Evaluation process and schedule.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 12, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
5/19/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
5/26/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
6/02/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships