At its May 26, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Discussed and voted to authorize the re-opening of school-owned fields and tennis courts in conjunction with the reopening plan for NRC-owned land that is currently under development.
- Received a report on WHS Assessments for the Class of 2019.
- Heard an update on World Language in Grade 6.
- Reviewed the School Committee calendar for the balance of the year.
- Voted to approve the Technology Department revised job descriptions.
- Was presented with the End of Year Goals Reports for the District and Superintendent.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 26, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
6/02/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
6/04/20 - School Committee Office Hours - 7 pm - Sign up here
6/09/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
6/16/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
6/23/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships