At its June 2, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Received an annual update from the Wellesley Education Foundation.
- Voted to appoint the Superintendent as the Committee’s representative to the ACCEPT Collaborative.
- Was provided an update on School Reopening Planning.
- Received the Annual Food Service Report from Food Services Director Matt Delaney.
- Was provided a food service bid award recommendation for Whitsons Culinary Group.
- Reviewed a draft Town of Wellesley Statement on Racism and appointed Linda Chow to work with other Town leaders in finalizing the statement.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the June 2, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
6/09/20-School Committee Online Remote Meeting-6:30pm
6/16/20-School Committee Online Remote Meeting-6:30pm
6/23/20-School Committee Online Remote Meeting-6:30pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships