At its June 9, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Recognized 90 fifth grade students who participated in this year’s World of Wellesley Equity Project.
- Voted to renew the employment contract for the Assistant Superintendent of Finance and Operations for 2020-21.
- Received an update on student enrollment for SY20-21.
- Discussed various aspects of School Reopening Planning including the purchase of personal protection equipment and technological devices, and potential funding sources for these purchases.
- Voted to endorse a resolution regarding funding for COVID-19 state mandates.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the June 9, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
6/16/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
6/23/20 - School Committee Online Remote Meeting - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships