At its June 16, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Welcomed Catherine Mirick as the newly-elected School Committee member.
- Elected Sharon Gray as Secretary of the School Committee.
- Voted to authorize the purchase of additional technology devices as presented at the June 9, 2020 School Committee meeting.
- Approved amendments to the WPS Transportation agreements with Eastern Bus Company and JSC Transportation Service.
- Voted to approve the 2020-21 Non-union salary schedule, effective July 1, 2020.
- Voted to approve the Superintendent’s summative evaluation for the 2019-20 school year.
- Voted to approve a 2 percent merit salary increase for the Superintendent, effective July 1, 2020.
- Voted to approve the Superintendent’s request to carry over ten vacation days in FY21.
- Reviewed Executive Session Minutes for possible release.
- Was provided an update on the Hardy/Upham and Hunnewell Projects.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the June 16, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
6/22/20 - SC Meeting - 6:15 pm (if needed)
6/25/20 - SC Meeting - 5:00 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships