At its August 25, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Elected Catherine Mirick as the Secretary for the School Committee.
- Was provided an update on school reopening plans including a proposed change to the hybrid in-person start date to October 1st and 2nd. Currently all students are scheduled to start in a fully remote model on September 16th.
- Deferred action on the 2020-21 WPS Academic Calendar.
- Approved the WPS Food Service Agreement with Whitsons for the 2020-21 school year.
- Was provided an update on the Hardy/Upham School Project.
- Discussed a number of updates to Committee policies and reviewed a proposed new policy addressing Covid-related issues. Committee to consider and vote on proposed policy updates at next meeting.
- Discussed potential locations and dates to return to in-person meetings.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the August 25, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
Please click here to watch the meeting on Wellesley Media.
9/9/20 - SC Meeting - Remote Online - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships