At its September 9, 2020 meeting, School Committee:
- Was presented, discussed, and approved the WPS Fall 1 2020 Athletic Plan.
- Received updates on reopening plans for staff and families in the following areas:
- Reopening Timeline
- Hybrid Learning Model
- Remote Learning School
- Prioritization of high needs students
- After school program schedule
- Received an update on the Viral Testing Pilot Program.
- Discussed the Hardy/Upham and Hunnewell Projects and it was the consensus of the Committee to advise the SBC to prioritize options that do not require additional swing space.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the September 9, 2020 School Committee Meeting.
Please click here to watch the meeting on Wellesley Media.
9/15/20 - SC Meeting - Remote Online - 6:30 pm
9/17/20 - SBC Community Forum Hardy/Upham Project
7pm - Register to participate in the webinar here.
9/22/20 - SC Meeting - Remote Online - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships