At its meeting on March 9, 2021, School Committee:
- Approved a History of Art trip to France and Spain for April 2022.
- Heard a Hunnewell Design Development update and approved the design.
- Heard a Hardy project update.
- Appointed Catherine Mirick as primary liaison and Melissa Martin as alternate liaison to PBC for the Hunnewell project.
- Appointed Catherine Mirick as alternate liaison to PBC for the Hardy project.
- Discussed COVID-19 Updates.
- Heard and discussed a Climate Action Plan.
- Heard a School Wellness Advisory Committee (SWAC) update.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the March 9, 2021 School Committee Meeting.
Please click here to watch the meeting on Wellesley Media.
Please click here to sign up for upcoming School Committee Office Hours.
3/30/21 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30pm - Remote Online
4/6/21 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30pm - Remote Online
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships