At its meeting on May 11, 2021, School Committee:
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 11, 2021 School Committee Meeting. Please click here to watch the meeting on Wellesley Media. Please click here to sign up for upcoming School Committee Office Hours. Upcoming Meetings:5/25/21 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30pm - Remote Online6/8/21 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30pm - Remote Online
- Voted to not participate in the School Choice program.
- Approved the appointment of Assistant Superintendent of Teaching & Learning Sandra Trach and Nurse Leader Ashley Hulme.
- Heard facilities projects updates, including Middle School Building Systems, Hardy, and Hunnewell.
- Approved MSBA Project Name Change Request
- Discussed FY22 Enrollment Planning
- Heard a Grade 5 WOW Update
- Discussed Pickleball at Sprague Tennis Courts
- Heard an update on Hunnewell Track & Field Projects
- Heard an overview of Superintendent Evaluation Process
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships