At the May 10, 2022 School Committee meeting:
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 10, 2022 School Committee Meeting. Please click here to watch the meeting on Wellesley Media. Please click here to sign up for School Committee Office Hours. Upcoming Meetings:5/24/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Remote Online6/7/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Remote Online
- A Public Hearing was held regarding School Choice and the School Committee voted to withdraw from the program for the 2022-23 school year.
- The teams from Compass Project Management and SMMA presented a detailed design update on the Hardy building project and a timeline for the upcoming Hunnewell building project.
- The Committee heard and accepted a 3rd Quarterly Financial Report and approved the funding for a demographic and enrollment study.
- The Committee discussed and voted to accept revisions to Policy JICFB - Bullying Prevention & Intervention Policy.
- A one-year contract for Assistant Superintendent of Teaching & Learning Sandra Trach was approved.
- The Committee discussed the steps and timeline of the upcoming Superintendent evaluation process.
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships