At the May 24, 2022 School Committee meeting:
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 24, 2022 School Committee Meeting. Please click here to watch the meeting on Wellesley Media. Please click here to sign up for School Committee Office Hours. Upcoming Meetings:6/7/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Remote Online6/14/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Remote Online6/21/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Remote Online
- The teams from Compass Project Management and SMMA provided a design update on the Hardy building project and the Committee voted to approve the current design.
- The Committee voted to approve the job description for a new Testing & Science Materials Coordinator position.
- The Committee discussed an amendment to the WMS Program of Studies to add an 8th grade media literacy elective.
- A WHS Assessment Report was presented by Jamie Chisum and Dana Plunkett and discussed with the Committee.
- An Enrollment Update was presented and discussed with the Committee.
- An End of Year Goals Report was presented and discussed with the Committee.
- The Committee voted to approve supplemental expenditures of surplus funds for:
- K-5 ELA and Social Studies materials
- LED lighting for the WHS stage area
- HHU/Swing Space Unite All Elementary Students shirts
- The Committee voted to appoint Dr. Lussier to the ACCEPT Board of Directors.
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships