At the June 7, 2022 School Committee meeting:
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the June 7, 2022 School Committee Meeting. Please click here to watch the meeting on Wellesley Media. Upcoming Meetings:6/14/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Remote Online6/21/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Remote Online
- Dr. Lussier introduced new administrators for the 2022-2023 year, including:
- Kathleen Bernklow, Director of Student Services
- Megan Bounit, Director of Technology
- Jorge Allen, Interim Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Jordan Hoffman, Schofield Elementary School Principal
- Hannah Tolla, PreK-12 Coordinator for Curriculum, Assessment & Accountability
- Diane Zinck, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
- WEF President Amy Hernandez and next year’s Co-President Elizabeth Shlala provided an annual update.
- The Committee heard an update on internal swing space planning.
- The Committee discussed topics raised at Annual Town Meeting around public engagement and academic excellence.
- The Policy Subcommittee presented, and the Committee discussed, suggested changes to policies ADF and ADF-R - Wellness Policy and Implementation Guidelines and AC - Non-Discrimination.
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships