At the September 27, 2022 School Committee meeting:
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the September 27, 2022 School Committee Meeting. Please click here to watch the meeting on Wellesley Media. Upcoming Meetings:10/11/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Juliani Room, Town Hall10/25/22 - School Committee Meeting (pending dissolution of Special Town Meeting) - 6:30 pm - Remote Online11/1/22 - School Committee Meeting - 6:30 pm - Great Room, Town Hall
- The Committee heard a presentation from Tracy Healy of FutureThink regarding the results of an enrollment and demographic study of trends and projections.
- The Committee voted and approved a contract for communications and strategic plan development with Melwood Global.
- Ms. Mirick and Ms. Martin offered updates on the Hunnewell and Hardy building projects respectively.
- The Committee voted and accepted federal and state grant funds in the amount of $3,585,273.
- The Committee voted and approved the language for Special Town Meeting Article 7 pertaining to a school bus access easement.
- The Committee voted and accepted the District and Superintendent goals for the 2022-23 school year.
- The Committee recommended to extend Superintendent David Lussier’s contract through June 30, 2027. A vote will be taken at the next meeting.
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships