At its July 27, 2017 meeting, School Committee:
- Received an update on the Track and Field Phase II Project from Andrew Wrobel.
- Received an update on the Unified Plan from Marjorie Freiman.
- Reviewed and provided input to the draft HHU Request for Proposals and Designer Selection Procedures.
- Voted to approve the Playing Fields Task Force Charter and the Playing Fields Policy.
- Reviewed Mr. Ronald Alexander’s Open Meeting Law Complaints dated July 17, 18, 19 and 20 and voted to delegate to Town Counsel the investigation of and response to these complaints.
- Discussed and voted to approve an increase in tuition for the Child Lab Program at the High School, from $5,500 to $5,700, for the 2017-18 school year.
- Was informed by the Superintendent of a proposal to add a late morning bus run for the High School for the 2017-18 school year.
- Appointed Melissa Martin as the Committee’s representative on the League of Women Voters communication working group.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the
July 27, 2017 School Committee Meeting