At its October 24, 2017 meeting, School Committee:
Upcoming Meetings:October 30, 2017
- Received updates on the Schofield and Sprague Elementary School Improvement Plans.
- Reviewed the WPS Enrollment Report based on
October 1, 2017 data.
- Voted the School Committee’s FY19 Budget Guidelines to the Administration.
- Reviewed the proposed FY19 Budget Calendar.
- Discussed Draft Policy ECAF – Security Cameras in Schools and related Guidelines for posting on the website.
- Discussed Draft Policy EEA – Student Transportation. Deferred further action pending review of Policy EEAA – Busing Eligibility.
- Voted Policies DK – Payment Procedures and JJIF – Head Injury Prevention; deferred action on Policy BEC – Executive Sessions pending further review.
– SC Meeting–Town Hall–6:30 pmNovember 9, 2017
–SC Office Hours–Town Hall, 1–2 pmNovember 15, 2017
– SC Meeting–Town Hall, 4 pmNovember 28, 2017
– SC Meeting–Town Hall, 6:30 pm
Please click here to access documents and
presentations from the October 24, 2017
School Committee Meeting.
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships