At its October 30, 2017 meeting, School Committee:
- Heard a presentation from DPW Director Michael Pasktis on the proposed reconstruction of the Sprague Tennis Courts.
- Received updates on the Hunnewell and Bates Elementary School Improvement Plans.
- Reviewed a draft swing space scoring matrix presented by members of the HHU Swing Space Subcommittee and discussed potential swing space options.
- Discussed the FY19 Budget Calendar and budget book format.
- Voted to approve the FY17-18 District Goals.
- Reviewed the Superintendent’s FY17-18 Goals.
Please click here to access
documents and presentations from theOctober 30, 2017 School Committee Meeting.
November 9, 2017 – SC Working Meeting – Supt. Conf. Room – 9 am
November 9, 2017 - SC Office Hours – Town Hall, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
November 15, 2017 – SC Meeting – Town Hall, 4 pm
November 28, 2017 – SC Meeting – Town Hall, 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships