At its December 5, 2017 meeting, School Committee:
- Heard from the WMS Best Buddies coordinators and some of the students who participate in the program.
- Received an update on the upcoming DESE Coordinated Program Review in the areas of Special Education, Civil Rights and English Learner Education.
- Discussed the future facilities needs of PAWS, the District's preschool program.
- Voted to approve the Superintendent's 2017-18 School Year Goals.
- Voted to approve Policy Section C (General School Administration)
- Voted to approve Policy Section D (Fiscal Management)
- Deferred discussion on Policy ECAF, Security Cameras.
- Voted to approve the position description for the Assistant Superintendent of Finance and Operations.
- Received the Administration's recommended FY19 Capital Budget.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the December 5, 2017 School Committee Meeting.
December 12, 2017 – SC Meeting – Town Hall, 6:30 pm
December 14, 2017 - SC Office Hours – WHS Faculty Dining Rm, 7:00-8:00 pm
January 9, 2018 - SC Meeting - Town Hall, 6:30 pm
January 23, 2018 - SC Meeting - Town Hall 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships