At its December 12, 2017 meeting, School Committee:
- Heard presentations from Hardy Grade 3 and Upham Grade 5 students on their Project Based Learning units.
- Received updates on the School Improvement Plans for Hardy and Upham Elementary Schools.
- Received an update from the Town’s Facilities Director on the Proposed WMS Heating Distribution/Piping Upgrades and Pavement Projects.
- Voted to approve the Middle School and High School Programs of Studies for SY18-19.
- Voted to approve the WPS 2018-19 Academic Calendar.
- Deferred the assignment of a Committee member to the PAWS Feasibility Study Selection Committee.
- Received the Administration's recommended FY19 Operating Budget.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the December 12, 2017 School Committee Meeting.
December 19-20, 2017 – SC Budget Review Meetings
January 2, 2018 - SC Retreat
January 9, 2018 - SC Meeting - Town Hall, 6:30 pm
January 23, 2018 - SC Meeting - Town Hall 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships