At its meeting on January 23, 2018, School Committee:
- Held a public hearing on the FY19 WPS Proposed Budget.
- Heard a presentation on remaining WMS capital projects and related costs.
- Received the results of the MetroWest Adolescent Health Survey for the Middle School.
- Was provided a copy of the Draft 2016-17 Progress Report for review.
- Discussed the FY19 Budget slated for action at the January 30th meeting.
- Deferred Action on Policy JF Admission of Students to WPS and Policy ECAF Security Cameras in Schools
- Heard a brief update on HHU/MSBA related issues.
January 30, 2018 SC Meeting - Town Hall, 6:30 pm
February 6, 2018 SC Meeting – Town Hall, 6:30 pm
February 8, 2018 SC Office Hours – WHS Faculty Dining Room, 7 pm to 8 pm
February 27, 2018 SC Meeting – Town Hall, 6:30 pm
March 8, 2018 SC Office Hours – Main Library, Arnold Room, 9:00 to 10:00 am
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the January 23, 2018 School Committee Meeting.
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships