At its September 26, 2017 meeting, School Committee:
- Received the results of the MetroWest Adolescent Health Survey for the High School.
- Voted to create the Taffy Zimbler Memorial Fund.
- Voted the WPS FY19 Operating Budget totaling $74,468,918 and Capital Budget totaling $947,629.
- Discussed the following policies: ACE (Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability), BBA (School Committee Powers and Duties), BBBA/BBBB (School Committee Qualifications), BDD (Superintendent-School Committee Relationship), BEDA (Notification of School Committee Meetings), BEDH (Public Comment at School Committee Meetings), BHE (Use of Electronic Messaging by School Committee Members), and KF (Community use of School Facilities).
- Was provided an update of the recent School Building Committee meeting and approved moving forward with the SMMA’s Work Order #9 for an assessment of the St. Paul property for swing space.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the January 30, 2018 School Committee Meeting.
February 6, 2018 SC Meeting – Town Hall, 7 pm
February 8, 2018 SC Office Hours – WHS Faculty Dining Room, 7 to 8 pm
February 27, 2018 SC Meeting – Town Hall, 6 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships