At its March 19, 2018 meeting, School Committee:
- Debriefed on the FY19 Budget process.
- Discussed the Superintendent’s evaluation process.
- Discussed providing feedback on the Unified Plan.
- Identified potential dates for the spring retreat.
- Received an update on the Track & Field Phase II work.
- Received an update on HHU issues.
At its March 20, 2018 meeting, School Committee:
- Approved the appointment of Cynthia Mahr as the Assistant Superintendent of Finance and Operations, effective July 1, 2018.
- Received an update on School Security.
- Deferred an update on HHU Work.
- Voted to support the proposed revisions to the Town’s Animal Control Bylaw.
- Voted to appoint Michael D’Ortenzio Jr. as a member of the Policy Subcommittee.
Please click on the above meeting dates to access documents and presentations from the respective meetings.
March 26 & 27 Annual Town Meeting
March 28, 2018 SC Meeting – Town Hall, 6:30 pm
April 12, 2018 – SC Office Hours – Arnold Room, Main
Library, 7:00 pm
April 24, 2018 – SC Meeting – Town Hall, 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships