At its May 8, 2018 meeting, School Committee:
- Was provided an update on gas leaks around schools by representatives from the NRC and agreed to send a letter from the Committee to National Grid regarding gas leaks.
- Held a public hearing on School Choice and voted not to participate in the program for the 2018-19 school year.
- Announced the last day of school for students: Wednesday, June 20th – half day.
- Received an update on the WHS Annual Assessments.
- Received an update on the Spanish Foreign Language for Elementary Schools program.
- Reviewed a presentation on the SY18-19 Elementary Schedules.
- Discussed the 3rd Quarterly Financial Report
- Discussed various elements of the Hardy, Hunnewell and Upham Projects, including revision of the Position Statement voted in May 2017.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 8, 2018 School Committee Meeting.
May 14, 2018(Mon)
-SC Mtg.-Conf Rm G TownHall, 7:10pm
May 23, 2018(Wed)-SC Meeting-Town Hall, 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships