At its May 23, 2018 meeting, School Committee:
- Was informed of the District’s Summer Business Hours for June, July and August:
June 21 through June 30: 8 am to 3:15 pm,
Monday through Friday
July: 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Thursday; Closed Fridays
August 1 through August 29th: 8 am to 3:15 pm
August 30th: Resume regular business hours:
8 am to 4:15 pm.
- Received a report on the findings of the Coordinated Program Review conducted by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- Received the Annual Food Service Report from Matt Delaney, WPS Food Services Director.
- Reviewed recommendations for meal price increases for SY2018-19 and for the renewal of the Food Service Contract with Whitsons Culinary Group.
- Received the end of year report on the 2017-18 District/Superintendent Goals.
- Received an update on SBC work relative to the Hardy, Upham and Hunnewell projects and the upcoming Special Town Meeting.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 23, 2018 School Committee Meeting.
May 31, 2018 - SC Working Meeting – WMS, 2:30 pm
June 5, 2018 – Special Town Meeting – WMS – 7 pm
June 12, 2018 – SC Meeting – Town Hall – 6:30 pm
June 19, 2018 – SC Meeting – Town Hall – 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships