*Please note: Time and Location Change for June 14th, School Committee Office hours 9 am to 10 am, Great Hall Town Hall
At its June 12, 2018 meeting, School Committee:
- Recognized 5th grade students selected by the World of Wellesley organization for their written work relative to diversity and respecting differences.
- Received an update from the Wellesley Education Foundation on its events, fundraising and grant awards for the District during 2017-18.
- Received an update from Tappé Associates on the P.A.W.S. facility feasibility study.
- Voted recommended meal price increases for the 2018-19 school year.
- Voted to renew the Food Service contract with Whitsons Culinary Group for the 2018-19 school year.
- Voted revised Policy ADC: Smoking and Tobacco Use on School Premises; Section F: Facilities Development; and Section G: Personnel.
- Reviewed revisions for a number of policies posted on the District website for comment.
- Received an update on SBC work relative to the Hunnewell project.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the June 14, 2018 School Committee Meeting.
June 14, 2018–SC Office Hours – Town Hall - 9-10 am
June 19, 2018 – SC Meeting – Town Hall – 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships