At its September 25, 2018 meeting, School Committee:
- Discussed proposed FY20 Budget Guidelines.
- Discussed the draft SY18-19 District Goals.
- Voted to approve the Superintendent of Schools Contract, effective July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2023.
- Heard updates relative to the Playing Fields Task Force activities, the Track & Field Phase II Project and the proposed Lacrosse Wall Project.
- Discussed and voted to approve the MSBA’s Elementary School Study Enrollment certification.
- Discussed and voted to approve Special Town Meeting (STM) Article 2, Motion 1, relative to funding for a feasibility study to be conducted at the Upham and Hardy Schools, and for a schematic design of the selected site. The Committee also discussed the proposed presentation to STM, and next steps.
- Was updated on the Hunnewell Facilities Project including a debrief on the Community Kickoff Meeting which was held on September 20th.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the September 25, 2018 School Committee Meeting
10/2/18 - Special Town Meeting - WMS - 7 pm
10/16/18 - SC Meeting - Town Hall - 6:30 pm
10/25/18 - LWV Meet the Boards - 7 pm Hills Library
10/30/18 - SC Meeting - Town Hall - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships