At its October 16, 2018 meeting, School Committee:
- Was presented the 2018-19 School Improvement Plans for the Hardy and Hunnewell Schools.
- Was provided an update of the P.A.W.S. program.
- Received a report on the FY18 End of Year Financial Status.
- Discussed the Administration’s FY20 Budget guidelines.
- Discussed the FY20 Budget calendar.
- Voted its support for moving forward with a request for design funding for the WMS Building Systems Study.
- Received updates on the Hunnewell/Hardy/Upham Facilities Projects, including a debrief on the Eco Charrette held at Hunnewell School on October 15th.
- Voted to approve a change in membership on the School Building Committee: Executive Director Blythe Robinson will replace Deputy Executive Director Meghan Jop who is leaving her position in the Town of Wellesley.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the October 16, 2018 School Committee Meeting
Upcoming School Committee Meetings:
10/25/18 - SC Office Hours 7-8 pm - Main Library Conf. Rm
10/30/18 - SC Meeting 6:30 pm - Kingsbury Rm WPD
11/15/18 - SC Office Hours 9-10 am - Town Hall
11/20/18 - SC Meeting - 6:30 pm - Town Hall
11/27/18 - SC Meeting - 6:30 pm - Town Hall
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships