At its December 11, 2018 meeting, School Committee:
- Was joined by 16 Grade 6 students who shared the results of their latest project based learning adventure titled Hero-Ocracy.
- Voted to approve the WPS Profile of a Graduate.
- Voted to approve Policy BEDH: Public Comment in Committee Meetings.
- Voted to approve the language, as amended, for the Middle School Facilities articles for the 2019 Annual Town Meeting.
- Was presented the Administration’s recommended FY20 Operating Budget.
- Discussed the status of Executive Session Minutes.
- Deferred discussion on School Committee Goals for SY18-19.
- Received updates on the Hardy/Upham and
Hunnewell Facilities Projects.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the December 11, 2018 School Committee Meeting.
12/18 - 12/20/18 - SC Budget Review Mtgs. - WMS
01/08/19 - SC Meeting - Town Hall - 5:00 pm
01/10/19 - SC Office Hour - 9 am - Tolles Parsons Ctr.
01/22/19 - SC Meeting - Town Hall - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships