At its February 26, 2019 meeting, School Committee:
- Received a report on the FY19 Q2 Financials.
- Deferred taking a vote on the Hunnewell Educational Program.
- Heard updates on Playing Field Task Force issues including the practice wall proposal; proposed charter and playing fields policy amendments; and the proposed ATM Article 55.
- Received brief updates on the Hunnewell and Hardy/Upham projects.
- Briefly discussed general considerations regarding redistricting.
- Honored Michael D’Ortenzio, Jr. for his service on School Committee.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the February 26, 2019 School Committee Meeting
03/07/19 - SC Meeting-Shelburne Comm.Ctr-Roxbury 7pm
03/12/19 – SC Meeting – Town Hall – 6:30 pm
03/14/19 – SC Office Hour – Great Hall, Town Hall – 9 am
03/25/19 – Annual Town Meeting Begins
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships