At its March 12, 2019 meeting, School Committee:
- Welcomed incoming School Committee Member Jim Roberti.
- Heard a presentation and approved the District’s ability to award the Seal of Biliteracy to qualifying seniors who have
attained proficiency in English and at least one other
language by graduation.
- Received the 2017-18SY Nursing Activities Report.
- Received an update on the work of the School Wellness
- Discussed the status of the FY20 Budget.
- Received a mid-year report on the District’s and
- Deferred the review for release of Executive Session
- Voted to approve the Hunnewell School Educational Program.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the March 12, 2019 School Committee
3/25/19 Annual Town Meeting Begins
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships