At its May 7, 2019 meeting, School Committee:
- Was notified by the Superintendent that the last day of school for students is scheduled for
Friday, June 14th, half day.
- Was presented the WHS Annual Assessments Report.
- Held a public hearing on School Choice and voted not to participate in the program for the 2019-20 school year.
- Heard a follow-up presentation on the development of a K-5 Standards-Based Report Card (SBRC).
- Revisited Policy JG, Student Enrollment and Student Assignment, and received feedback from the Policy Subcommittee on its discussion of the issues associated with single elementary sections.
- Held a discussion regarding Hunnewell swing space and also received an overall update on the HHU projects.
- Reviewed the process and schedule to be used by the Committee for the Superintendent’s annual evaluation.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 7, 2019 School Committee Meeting.
05/21/19 - SC Meeting – 6:30 pm – Town Hall
06/04/19 – SC Meeting – 6:30 pm – Town Hall
06/18/19 – SC Meeting – 6:30 pm – Town Hall
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships