At its May 21, 2019 meeting, School Committee:
- Appointed Sarah Orlov as the WPS Director of Student Services, effective July 1, 2019.
- Confirmed the WPS summer hours for 2019 as follows:
- June 17 thru 28th, 8 am to 3:15 pm.
- Mondays thru Thursday hours in July: 8 am to 4 pm (Check with individual schools to confirm hours.)
- Closed Fridays in July.
- August 1 thru 28: 8 am - 3:15 pm
- Received the Annual Food Service Report from
Whitsons Food Service Director Matt Delaney.
- Discussed a proposal to increase the Middle School meal price by $.15 per meal for the 2019-20 school year.
- Reviewed the Administration’s recommendation for the Food Service Contract Renewal for the 2019-20 school year.
- Voted to approve the Standards-based Report Cards for grades K-5.
- Received the End of Year Goals Reports for the
District and Superintendent.
- Received updates on various facets of the Hunnewell Project including building options, parking and swing space.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the May 21, 2019 School Committee Meeting.
06/04/19 – SC Meeting – 6:30 pm – Town Hall
06/06/19 – Joint Meeting: SC, SBC and Selectmen
06/18/19 – SC Meeting – 6:30 pm – Town Hall
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships