At its June 4, 2019 meeting, School Committee:
- Recognized 5th grade students selected by the World of Wellesley organization for their written work relative to diversity and respecting differences.
- Received an update from the Wellesley Education Foundation on its events, fundraising and grant awards for the District during 2018-19.
- Voted a 15 cent/meal price increase for the Middle School beginning the 2019-20 school year.
- Voted to renew the Food Service contract with Whitsons Culinary Group for the 2019-20 school year.
- Voted to appoint Superintendent Lussier as the Committee’s representative to the ACCEPT Collaborative.
- Voted to delegate the Committee’s response to the May 23, 2019 Open Meeting Law Complaint submitted by Ron Alexander to Town Counsel.
- Discussed the proposed location of a lacrosse practice wall at the Sprague Field.
- Received updates on the Hardy/Upham and Hunnewell projects.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the June 4, 2019 School Committee Meeting.
06/13/19 - SC Office Hours - 7-8 pm - WHS Faculty Rm.
06/18/19 - SC Meeting - Police Station - 6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships