At its October 1, 2019 meeting, School Committee:
- Received an update on the Middle School Systems Building Design Project.
- Revisited the proposed practice wall on the Sprague School Fields and deferred action, requesting additional outreach with stakeholders.
- Discussed internal swing space for the Hunnewell project and voted to accept the proposal as a feasible and acceptable option for consideration by the SBC. The vote was 4 in favor; 1 opposed.
- Reviewed and provided feedback on a draft of its charge for the upcoming Redistricting Task Force.
- Voted to approve the release of the RFQ for a Comprehensive Population and Enrollment Study and Forecast.
- Received a brief update on the Hunnewell and Hardy/Upham Projects.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the October 1, 2019 School Committee Meeting.
10/8/19 - School Committee Meeting -Town Hall 4-6:00 pm
10/9/19 - Yom Kippur - No School
10/14/19 - Columbus Day - No School
10/15/19 - School Committee Meeting-Town Hall 5-7:00 pm
10/15/19 - Hardy/Upham Community Forum - WMS Auditorium - 7:30 pm
10/17/19 - LWV Meet the Boards Night-WHS Caf - 7:00 pm
10/29/19 - School Committee Meeting -Police Station-6:30 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships