At its November 12, 2019 meeting, School Committee:
- At its meeting on November 12, 2019, School Committee:
- Was presented an update of the 2019-20 Elementary School Improvement Plans and a PAWS Update.
- Reviewed and voted to approve the following position descriptions for the Technology Department: Software & Web Analyst and Data & Web Assistant.
- Received an update of the Middle School Building Systems Project relative to the Kitchen, Room 217 and the building envelope.
- Received an update from the Sustainable Energy Committee relative to Sustainable Building Guidelines.
- Voted to approve the FY21 budget guidelines.
- Voted to approve Policy DBJ - Budget Transfer Authority.
- Voted to approve the Hardy/Upham Elementary School Educational Plan.
- Deferred the MCAS Update, the Debrief of the Hardy/Upham Community Mtg, and Discussion of the MSBA Project Selection Criteria.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the November 12, 2019 School Committee Meeting.
11/21/19 - SC Office Hours - Great Hall, Town Hall, 9 am
11/26/19 - School Comm Mtg – Great Hall, Town Hall, 6:30 pm
12/03/19 - School Comm Mtg - Great Hall, Town Hall, 6:30 pm
12/09/19 - Special Town Meeting - WMS Auditorium, 7 pm
12/11/19 - School Comm Mtg - Great Hall, Town Hall, 5:30 pm
12/18/19 - SC Office Hours - Wellesley Free Library 2nd floor Conf. Rm., 7 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships