At its December 3, 2019 meeting, School Committee:
- Was presented the findings of the Playing Fields Task Force Lights Subcommittee report.
- Was presented the Administration’s FY21 Capital Budget including Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment, and Technology requests.
- Voted to approve the WMS and WHS Programs of Studies for the 2020-21 school year.
- Voted to approve the WPS Academic Calendar for 2020-21.
- Addressed the following topics relating to HHU:
- Debrief of community meeting and questions raised
- Voted to authorize the Chair to sign the MSBA Local Actions letter
- MSBA Project Selection Criteria
- General update on the HHU projects
- Special Town Meeting Prep was deferred until 12/5/19 meeting.
Please click here to access documents and presentations from the December 3, 2019 School Committee Meeting.
12/09/19 - SC Mtg-WMS Supt. Conf. Room, 6 pm
12/09/19 - Spec. Town Mtg - WMS Auditorium, 7 pm
12/10 or 12/11/19 - SC Mtg - Town Hall, 6:30 pm
12/18/19 - SC Office Hours - Wellesley Free Library 2nd floor Conf. Rm., 7 pm
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships