Wellesley's Annual Election is Tuesday, March 2.
Registered voters are casting ballots for candidates for Town-wide office, Town Meeting Member candidates, and are considering a non-binding referendum question on Indigenous Peoples Day.
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. for in-person voting at specific polling locations. These are the same locations used for the Fall 2020 elections.
Residents can check their polling locations on the Town precinct map.
- Precincts A (Bates), B (Sprague) and C (Upham) are at the Municipal Light Plant, 4 Municipal Way.
- Precincts D (Schofield) and E (Fiske) are at the Warren Building, 90 Washington Street.
- Precinct F (Dana Hall) is at the Wellesley Village Congregational Church, 2 Central Street.
- Precinct G is at the Wellesley Free Library, 530 Washington Street.
- Precinct H is at the Tolles Parsons Center - Council on Aging, 500 Washington Street. (The TPC is open for Elections ONLY.)
COVID-19 protocols are in place at all locations to keep voters and election workers safe.
Residents who opted to Vote by Mail may return ballots to the ballot drop box in front of Town Hall. To make sure your vote is counted, please return mailed ballots before 8 p.m.
Election results will be posted on the Town of Wellesley website.