The Wellesley Council on Aging (COA) is now fully reopen for general visits!
All senior residents are invited to visit the Tolles Parsons Center (500 Washington Street) for drop-in or scheduled activities and programs.
Like to play cards? The billiards/card room is now open for drop-in play and games according to the following schedule:
- Mondays - Bridge from 12:30-4:00 PM
- Tuesdays - Cribbage from 12:30-4:00 PM
- Wednesdays - Chinese Mah Jong from 12:30-4:00 PM
- Thursdays - Mah Jong from 12:30-4:00 PM
- Fridays - Ping Pong from 12:30-4:00 PM
Hungry for lunch and entertainment? Reserve and pay for lunch on Wednesdays and Fridays and stay for a movie.
By July 15, the cafe will be restocked with coffee and newspapers for all visitors to enjoy.
To stay up to date with the COA and events at the Tolles Parsons Center (both in-person and remote) check out the latest newsletter. Pick one up outside of the Tolles Parsons Center, read it on the COA website, or call 781-235-3961 for information.
We hope to see you soon!