Wellesley's Wonderful Weekend is here!
The community is invited to join in events and activities held throughout the day on Saturday, October 2 and Sunday, October 3. This beloved tradition returns after a one-year absence due to the pandemic.
Saturday, October 2
- Pancake Festival - 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Wellesley High School, hosted by Wellesley Kiwanis Club and WHS Key Club
- North 40 walk - 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., hosted by the Wellesley Trails Committee
- "Touch a Truck, Police Car, Fire Engine"- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., MLP Headquarters (4 Municipal Way), hosted by the MLP, Wellesley Police and Fire Departments
- Art in the Park - Noon to 3 p.m., Simons Park, hosted by Wellesley Public Art Committee and Wellesley Women Artisans
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Showcase - 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Cameron Parking Lot (next to the Main Library), hosted by the Wellesley Municipal Light Plant, Climate Action Committee, Sustainable Wellesley, and Energy New England
Sunday, October 3
- Wonder Run 5K and 1K Kids Fun Run - 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., Wellesley High School, hosted by Wellesley Hills Junior Women's Club
- Wheels of Wellesley antique car show - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Central Street, hosted by Wellesley Celebrations Committee
- 53rd Annual Veterans Parade: "The 80th Anniversary of the USO" - 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. along Washington Street, hosted by the Celebrations Committee
- Picnic in the Park, Concerts, and Fireworks at Hunnewell Field - 3:45 p.m. to Dusk, hosted by Roche Bros/Sudbury Farms, Wellesley Dental Group & Drs. Ali & Ali, and other sponsors
Visit Wellesley's Wonderful Weekend for details and the full event schedule. Please note: In case of inclement weather, check the Wellesley's Wonderful Weekend website for schedule changes.
See you there!