Wellesley will hold a Special Election on Tuesday, December 7, 2021.
Voters will consider two questions for a debt exclusion to fund school construction projects at Hunnewell Elementary and Hardy Elementary Schools. See a sample of the ballot.
Property owners can use the Wellesley Tax Impact Estimator to help calculate the estimated maximum annual tax impact of these school construction projects.
The last day to request Vote-by-Mail ballots is Wednesday, December 1 at 5 p.m.
In-person voting will take place on December 7. Voters must wear masks; polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Please note: There are new voting locations for 2021.
- Precincts A & C: Bates Elementary School, 116 Elmwood Road
- Precinct B: Sprague Elementary School, 401 School Street
- Precincts D & E: Warren Building, 90 Washington Street
- Precincts F & G: Shipley Center, Dana Hall School, 142 Grove Street
- Precinct H: Tolles Parsons Center, Council on Aging, 500 Washington Street
See the voting locations map.
For detailed information about the school construction projects, visit the Hunnewell and Hardy Schools Project website.