Wellesley is holding a a Special Election on Tuesday, December 7, 2021.
Voters will consider two questions for a debt exclusion to fund school construction projects at Hunnewell Elementary and Hardy Elementary Schools. Read the sample ballot.
Property owners can use the Wellesley Tax Impact Estimator to help calculate the estimated maximum annual tax impact of these school construction projects.
In-person voting will take place on December 7. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and voters are required to wear masks indoors.
Please note these new voting locations for 2021:
- Precincts A & C: Bates Elementary School, 116 Elmwood Road
- Precinct B: Sprague Elementary School, 401 School Street
- Precincts D & E: Warren Building, 90 Washington Street
- Precincts F & G: Shipley Center, Dana Hall School, 142 Grove Street
- Precinct H: Tolles Parsons Center, Council on Aging, 500 Washington Street
See the voting locations map.
Voters who requested Vote-by-Mail ballots may return them to the secure ballot drop box in front of Town Hall. Vote-by-Mail ballots must be returned by 8 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted.
For detailed information about the school construction projects, visit the Hunnewell and Hardy Schools Project website.